Thursday, August 27, 2009

Arrogance and shift

I am challenging my own arrogance. I am not going to describe the process much here, but I wanted to note it. I think that my desire to do so is going to herald a new chapter in the development of the village. This is because changing my arrogance into true confidence will make me more mutlilateral, more open to different ideas and methods and existing examples.

Woke up this morning thinking that I want to be writing a little less about theory right now and doing more toward outlining practical work. For example, if I were offered a small grant of $5000 to spend on developing the village, what would I do with it? This sort of thinking is vital for me to develop, since I think that eventually grants of some kind will be valuable in getting started and established.

No comments:

Post a Comment