Monday, March 8, 2010

recognizing the inherent interconnectedness

When I started my sunflower village blogs, I felt like I would keep my theories and ideas and experiences separate. But lately I've been feeling more powerfully the reality that nothing is ever separate, and that what I think about and experience and hope to do in the future, and my perceptions of why I want to do those things aren't genuinely separable. It's alright if people don't always like everything I write. I am grateful for those of you who read my blogs, but ultimately this writing is my reference for what I'm thinking and doing and collecting and attempting. So this might be too much for some people, perhaps someday construed as unprofessional or too personal or chaotic or unclear. I am willing to accept those possibilities and be radically me. This wasn't what I meant to write about it, but I've been mulling it over for awhile and I'm glad I had the chance to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment