Friday, October 9, 2009

Diverse Economy

I've been wanting to sit down and write a thorough blog post this week, but I've been a bit distracted with my personal struggles. Now I'm back on track and school and heroes like Jenny are feeding me all sorts of sources for things to write about. Most useful, unsurprisingly, is my Economic Geography class. Julie has collected all kinds of great resources for us to better understand the diverse economy. Additionally, she and Leo (our TA) have created a wiki for our class, so we're basically creating a wiki on diverse economy for us all to work on and share with the world. You can see it here: http://geo360.pbworks.com/

Due to the video she had us watch by Hans Rosling, I'm now super-excited about TED.org

Whoops, worktime.

No comments:

Post a Comment